- Innovative product, developed in a lyophilized format with whitening and anti-pigmentation functions.
- Due to its niacinamide and organic silicon content, it offers a protective and firming effect on the skin area treated.
- Thanks to the mannitol, Inbiowhite provides barrier action for post-treatment protection of the skin.
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Reduces skin blemishes.
Natural inhibitor of melanin that produces hyperpigmentation of the skin.
Antioxidant and natural collagen and elastin activator effect on the skin.
The product should only be applied to the area affected.
When used in cosmetic formulations, this haemostatic agent acts as a natural inhibitor of melanin, used to whiten the skin and prevent pigmentation with no significant side effects.
Also known as vitamin B3, it enhances the barrier function and also has a calming action, protecting the skin from external aggressions.
A complex of active ingredients that act as skin tone lighteners and enhancers.
This ingredient acts as a skin protector and antioxidant and is used in cosmetics in order to prevent hyaluronic acid destruction, thereby preventing the action of free radicals.
The active ingredient that stimulates the production of collagen and elastin, achieving firming and repairing effects.
Free standard shipping is applied to all U.S. & Canadian* orders $60+. For international shipments, Free standard shipping is applied to all orders $600+.
Please note, free shipping is applied after discount codes have been submitted; and your subtotal remains above $60 or $600.
Due to the nature of our products, we do not accept returns past 14 days.
*Canadian orders: only on selected products
Our 5 Point Customer Promise :
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- Safe payments via PayPal® & Shop®.
- 14 Days Money Back Guarantee**.
- Help when you need it. We got you!
- Tracking number for every order
*Exceptions may apply see return policy